What is it?
- It is a card specific to one person that cannot be shared. It shows a photo of the cardholder and allows its owner - who must be under the age of 18 - to travel free of charge.
Who is it for?
- People who are underage.
What advantages are there to using it?
- It allows 40 trips to be made each month on the regular bus service of the island of Ibiza.
When does it expire?
- The expiry data is tied to the documentation presented. The card will expire once reached the age of majority.
Where can I get one?
- At the citizen information service at the Consell Insular d'Eivissa (Avenida España, 49. Ibiza).
How much does it cost?
- It is free of charge.
What documentation do I need to get the card?
- Any personally identifying document (National ID card (DNI), Tax Identification Number (NIF), Foreigners’ Identification Number (NIE), Passport, etc.).