What is it?
- It is a card specific to one person that cannot be shared. It shows a photo of the cardholder and allows its holder, those over the age of 65, retired people, or pensioners, to travel free of charge.
Who is it for?
- PEOPLE OLDER THAN 65: people who are at least 65 years old when the request is made for the card.
- PENSIONERS: people who meet one of the following requirements:
- People who receive a pension due to full and permanent disability.
- People who have a degree of disability equal to or greater than 65%, as well as the official certificatory documentation.
- People who receive any other kind of official financial pension (retirement, widowhood, FULL and permanent disability, etc.) and who are OVER THE AGE OFF 55 when the request for the card is made and who certify that they are not engaged in any working activity, on either an employment or self-employment basis.
What advantages are there to using it?
- It allows 40 trips to be made each month on regular road and on-demand services on the island of Ibiza.
When does it run out?
- The expiry date of the card depends on the user: it is indefinite for those above the age of 65 and for those who have full and permanent disabilities. For other users, the expiry date is tied to the documentation presented.
Where can I get one?
- At the citizen information service at the Consell insular d’Eivissa (Avenida España, 49. Ibiza)
How much does it cost?
- It does not cost anything.
What documentation do I need to get the card?
- Photocopy of a National ID document (DNI) and two ID-sized photos.
- In the event that the National ID document shows an address outside Ibiza, it will be necessary to present a certificate of residence that has been issued by the corresponding town hall.
- Foreign nationals must necessarily present their identification card, as well as a certificate of residence if the former does not show an address in Ibiza.
- A retirement pension must be accredited by a document issued by the National Institute for Social Security or by the Ministry of Work and Social Affairs.
- Any disabled status or recognised degree of disability must be accredited with a certificate issued by the Balear Institute of Social Affairs.
- Other pensioners must also accredit their status in the same fashion as described above, by means of certificates issued by the corresponding bodies.
- For those who are not engaged in any working relationship, accreditation will be required in the form of the presentation of a certificate issued by the National Institute for Social Security or by the General Social Security Fund.