What is it?
- It is a card specific to one person that cannot be shared. It shows a photo of the cardholder and allows its holder to pay for up to three types of tickets for 20 journeys (T-20) along various routes at a discounted price.
Who is it for?
- It is for travellers who regularly use public transport.
What advantages are there to using it?
- It offers discounts on single ticket prices and the convenience of not having to pay for each journey in cash.
When does it run out?
- The 20 journeys of each T-20 ticket type bought can be used up to six months after the first journey is made.
Where can I get one?
- At the citizen information service at the Consell insular d’Eivissa (Avenida España, 49. Ibiza)
How much does it cost?
- The card itself is free. Once you have the card, you can pay the cost of each T-20 ticket type for travel, either directly on the buses themselves or at each bus line operator’s ticket offices.
What documentation do I need to get the card?
- Any personally identifying document (National ID card (DNI), Tax Identification Number (NIF), Foreigners’ Identification Number (NIE), Passport, etc.).